Ballast Water Treatment Technology provides the ship owner/operator/manager with a detailed analysis of the political, regulatory, technological and commercial developments that they need to be aware of.
Even though the Ballast Water Management Convention has now been ratified many companies are understandably reluctant to invest large sums in technologies that they may not use, that may not even work, especially when there is still uncertainty as to how regulations are to be enforced.
Through our team of in-house editors and journalists Ballast Water Treatment Technology aims to keep the shipping community informed about the latest international developments, technical innovations, implementation case studies and news of compliance and legal cases as they arise through a multiple of channels, including;
- our annual Ballast Water Treatment Technology magazine published each May
- our digital edition of the Ballast Water Treatment Technology (see the latest edition here)
- our Ballast Water Treatment Technology website featuring regular BWM news and analysis
- our monthly email newsletter on the latest BWM developments (sign up here)
- our Ballast Water Treatment Technology Networking Group on LinkedIn
To subscribe to this service click here or contact Sally Church for further details.