Ballast Water Treatment Technology provides the ship owner/operator/manager with a detailed analysis of the political, regulatory, technological and commercial developments that they need to be aware of.
With the Ballast Water Management Convention still not having being ratified many companies are understandably reluctant to invest large sums in technologies that they may not use, especially when there is still some uncertainty as to how regulations are to be enforced.
Through our team of in-house editors and journalists Ballast Water Treatment Technology aims to keep the shipping community informed about the latest international developments, technical innovations, implementation case studies and news of compliance and legal cases as they arise through a multiple of channels, including;
- our annual Ballast Water Treatment Technology magazine published each May
- our digital edition of the Ballast Water Treatment Technology (see the 2015 edition here)
- our Ballast Water Treatment Technology website featuring regular BWM news and analysis
- our monthly email newsletter on the latest BWM developments
- our Ballast Water Treatment Technology Networking Group on LinkedIn
To subscribe to this service click here or contact Sally Church for further details.
Paul Gunton, Editor
Paul Gunton is the executive editor of Riviera Maritime Media with responsibilities across its portfolio. He joined the company in 2012 and particularly focuses on marine engineering topics, especially ballast water treatment. He trained as a naval architect and worked for Vickers Shipbuilding at its ship model tank before switching to journalism, joining The Motor Ship in 1980. He has been editor of Lloyd’s Ship Manager magazine and Fairplay – for which he launched the technical magazine Fairplay Solutions – and relaunched and edited Safety and Sea magazine.
t: +44 20 8370 7003